Our Reputation Is Our Business
Our solid reputation is built on years of successful projects by providing our clients with the highest ethical standards, meticulous attention to detail, aggressive performance, and unparalleled client communication all wrapped around a clear restoration process.
We are continuously challenging our company’s procedures with new technologies, new techniques, and fresh ideas. Our goal is to stay focused on our mission “to be the preeminent restoration company.
1. Emergency Service
- S. Robideau arrives within two hours of initial call
- Initial loss inspection
- Emergency work authorization
- Communicate with adjuster (if available) mitigation scope
- Mitigate damages
- Monitor mitigation (water loss)
- Construction work authorization
2. Evaluate and Estimate
- Meet with adjuster on site
- Detailed evaluation and documentation of loss damage
- Define scope of repairs with adjuster
- Xactimate estimate
- Communicate repairs with homeowner
- Estimator and Project Manager define schedule and budget
- Homeowner product and color selection
- Material order
- Project review with employee on site
- Weekly “Work in Progress” meetings with all principle staff
- Communicate with adjuster on progress and schedule status
- Client meeting to develop punch list
- Job appropriate closure “point check list”
- Client meeting to verify satisfaction of punch list items
- Pack–in (content job)
- Client signature on completion certificate and evaluation form
- Move in
If you have experienced fire, water or storm damage, S. Robideau is on call for you 24/7. Our experts will be there to board up and secure your home after a fire, dry out the water standing in your basement, or tarp your roof after the winds subside — within 2 hours of your initial call.
It is overwhelming to have a house fire. Having a company that can guide you through the steps that need to be done is invaluable. There was always someone available to answer the many questions that arise. Quality work on a timely basis. My home looks better than before the fire. Thank you to the entire S. Robideau team.
Nancy B., Chisago City