At S. Robideau, Construction, our goal is to be the preeminent provider of restoration services. Our pledge is to establish lasting relationships with insurance providers and our customers by exceeding their expectations through unsurpassed communication, professionalism, foresight, integrity, and aggressive performance.
Our commitment to this mission is achieved through individuals weaving together to make a team of professionals with common goals:
1. Honor God in all we do.
- We will exhibit a servant attitude with character and purpose.
- We will treat all others as we would want to be treated ourselves.
- We will strive to exhibit a personality of humility, compassion, and honesty.
- We will realize that our action speak volumes over the words we speak.
2. Thrive in the work place.
- Over communicate with all customers and colleges.
- Deal with problems and short comings head on in a timely manner.
- Estimate, manage, and work at every project with the tenacity that it were your own.
- Insist on the highest standard of workmanship.
- Aggressively pursue every project to completion.
3. Employ the best of the best.
- Employ and support motivated, flexible and focused individuals.
- Foster a work environment that encourages new ideas, innovations and growth.
- Consistently look for ways to better our performance.
- Train, educate, and mentor employees to reach there full potential.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit” (Aristotle)
Our definition of quality goes beyond what you might expect. To us, it means paying attention to every detail and holding ourselves to the highest standards. Doing everything we can to minimize the inconvenience that is part of any restoration project.
Your entire crew did an outstanding job. Neat, polite, professional and courteous. You all took time to explain anything I asked. Pleasant personalities. They explained what was damaged and what we could do to protect the property from freezing again. Thanks to everyone.
Linda M., Maplewood